Day 1-2: En Route from U.S./Arrive Marseille, France
Day 3: Bonnieux
Day 4: Gordes/Pont du Gard
Day 5: Luberon/Avignon
Day 6: Les Baux/Saint-Rémy
Day 7: Lourmarin
Day 8: Aix-en-Provence
Day 9: Depart Marseille
Days 9-12: Optional extension to Paris
- Seven nights deluxe accommodations
- All lessons, tastings, private tours, and special small-group excursions
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and expert local guides
- Private motor coach transportation, luggage handling, and airport transfers for guests on suggested flights
- Gratuities to Orbridge Travel Director, local guides, drivers, and porters
- All seven breakfasts, four lunches, and five dinners served with wine
Domaine de Capelongue
Overlooking the ancient hill village of Bonnieux, Domaine de Capelongue, a beautifully restored farmhouse manor, emerges from gardens, trees, and old stone walls. Its picturesque grounds, chef’s garden, and hospitality of the Loubet family draw you in to authentic Provence, while graceful interiors, fine details, and its prestigious restaurant surround you with every comfort. Details like lush robes, soft slippers, and restful décor create an air of tranquility; and conveniences and amenities such as mini-bar, satellite TV, and internet access keep the luxuries of home within arm’s reach. All rooms contain bathrooms en-suite, with bathtub/handheld shower.
Contemporary: Contemporary decor, a double bed, and all the comforts of home.
Charme: A charming and comfortable room with a double bed.
Superior: A sitting area and queen bed add space for relaxing in this beautifully decorated room.
Deluxe: Generous, serene, and exquisitely detailed accommodations with a European king bed and sitting area.
(Per person, based on double occupancy)
Optional Paris Extension $1,395
Optional Paris Program Extension
- Escorted transfer via high-speed TGV train from Avignon to Paris
- Three nights accommodations at Hôtel Bourgogne and Montana (or similar), with breakfast each morning
- Half-day Paris sightseeing with a local guide to see Sacré-Coeur, Concorde Square, Champs-Élysées, the Louvre, and the iconic Eiffel Tower, and visit inside Notre Dame Cathedral
- Transfer from hotel to airport with luggage handling, as well as gratuities to guide and drivers
Please email the Alumni Office at email@example.com if you would like to receive a brochure and registration form.