When you have questions about anything Oracle-related (like your time sheet, an expense report, or just plain logging in), do you know the quickest way to get help? If not, read on and join those “in the know.”
Oracle is supported by teams at both the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and the Middlebury College Helpdesk. Issues are now handled through our common ticketing system, TeamDynamix. To speed your inquiries to the proper team, please share the details of your issue (with screenshots of errors if applicable) as follows:
- Oracle login or MFA issues — Contact the Middlebury Helpdesk using your preferred contact method.
- Accounts Payable questions/issues involving invoices, suppliers, expense reports, p-card reconciliations, payments, 1099s, POs, etc. — Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Resources (HCM) questions/issues involving time entry, time approvals, absence/time off, changes to default expense accounts — Send email to email@example.com.
- Benefits questions/issues involving medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, retirement, open enrollment, 1095s — Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payroll questions/issues involving paychecks (not received, wrong amount, or payment method) and W-2s — Send email to email@example.com.
We’ve even got a shortcut so you can call up these Oracle help details for easy reference: http://go.middlebury.edu/oraclehelp.
As always, feel free to contact the Helpdesk about Oracle issues that don’t seem to fall into the above categories.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753