Contact College Archivist, Danielle Rougeau, to arrange a consultation to discuss the transfer of your records to the College Archives.
If you are unsure whether to destroy something, please save it! The Archivist will make the final determination.
Before you prepare to transfer any records, please review records management and decide if your materials are appropriate to save, to recycle/destroy, or to identify as restricted.
To Prepare for Transfer
- Retain your organization
- Identify each folder/item (if not already) with a keyword
- Place files in a box (the College Archives can supply boxes if that helps)
- Label each box with:
- Office transferring the records
- “To the Archives”
- Number of boxes being transferred (e.g., “Box 2/7”)
- Call the Archivist to arrange your transfer
- Call Facilities Services to deliver the boxes to the College Archives
Contact College Archivist, Danielle Rougeau.
Restricted and confidential records
Identify and clearly label, whether by item or box.