Faculty Professional Development Fund (FPDF)
(Administered by the Dean of Curriculum and Faculty Development)
- Up to a total of $2,500 in any fiscal year, pro-rated according to FTE
- Conference travel up to $750 for conference(s) when not presenting
- Language Teaching Assistants: Conference travel up to $650 for one conference per academic year at which a Language Teaching Assistant is making a presentation
- Support for research needs:
- Examples of covered expenditures: travel, supplies, up to $200 per year for membership fees to professional organizations (included within fiscal year allocations)
- Examples of expenditures that are not covered: dissertation research, personal journal subscriptions, books
- This is not an entitlement nor does it accumulate from year to year.
- Deadlines: reviewed continuously, submit applications month prior to travel.
- FPDF web Application form should be completed and printed. The printed copy of the application should be sent with any supporting documents to the Dean of Curriculum and Faculty Development.