Long Range Professional Development Program
(Administered by the Dean of Curriculum and Faculty Development)
- 3-5 years in length, $4,500-13,000, 1-5 awards/year
- Only tenured faculty are eligible.
- Priority is given to first-time applicants (these are normally once-in-a-career awards).
- Faculty with endowed professorships are not eligible; if you receive an endowed professorship during the term of your LPDF, your grant will become inactive.
- Application deadline: early March for projects starting in the next fiscal year(July 1st)