Undergraduate Collaborative Research Fund (UCRF)
(Administered by the Dean for Faculty Development and Research)
- Preference for non-science projects
- UCRF funds are not available to help students in their own independent research projects. (See the description for Senior Research Project Supplement.)
- Can be used for summer research assistants. The deadline for summer projects is early March (if funding permits). Maximum summer award will be announced.
- UCRF cannot be used for students who have graduated.
- Application deadlines: reviewed continuously, with a final deadline of the first week of the spring term. Maximum award for academic year projects will be announced.