(Administered by the Dean for Faculty Development and Research)
- Provide wages for student assistants for faculty scholarship or course development
- Through allocations to Departments and Programs, up to 12 hours per week to work with several faculty members (deadline is late September)
- For short-term or individual needs, through the Dean for Faculty Development and Research, on recommendation by the Department Chair or Program Director (150 hours maximum per academic year or 75 hours maximum per semester)
- FRAF cannot be used for summer projects.
- Students who have graduated cannot be hired.