1) What is your overall impression of this class so far?
2) What aspects of this class work (especially) well for you?
3) What does not work so well?
4) On a scale from 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how
would you rank:
a) the amount of what you have learned so far
b) how you feel integrated into the class/ opportunities
c) clearness of instructor's explanations
d) effectiveness of teaching/ learning
e) the relevance/ interest in our discussions
f) how much you enjoy being in this class
5) Writing: Do you feel that the writing assignments are
6) Does the variety of assignment (types) work for you?
7) Have you learned something about writing so far? What
do you consider most beneficial? Least? Are there types
of writing or special needs that this class should address
and train more or altogether?
8) Do you get enough and clear feedback?
9) How do you evaluate your instructor's availability and
effectiveness in helping you?
10) Other comments: