- Contact Event Planning to Reserve a Space
- Review the master list for available spaces and times at http://go.middlebury.edu/mls
- Fill out a “Request a Room” form at http://www.middlebury.edu/offices/business/scheduling/eventreserve
- You can also email Tammy Grant at email@example.com call her at x3147 to reserve space.
- 7-day rule is inflexible!
- If You Will Need Tech Help:
- If the event planning office refers you to PAG for your tech needs fill out Performance Proposal Form:
Click the red icon to view a great resource for Event Planning on campus, provided by C-CAL.
View and download the policy for borrowing props or costumes from the Theatre Program.
Accessibility in the Arts
Select Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines--as related to arts facilities, performances and exhibitions--are available through a publication entitled "Design for Accessibility: A Cultural Administrator's Handbook" courtesy of the National Endowment for the Arts:
Accessibility symbols can be downloaded from here: