May 1, 2015
In the online application, please select:
- Application #2: "6-week graduate studies program, summer only" (either nondegree graduate or MA student).
- Under "Program Selection," choose French 2-week Grad Alumni Program from the drop-down menu. Beneath this question, in the section marked "semesters of formal study...," please note Audit or Credit.
The application fee is waived for alumni of all of the Language Schools. To proceed with the online application, select "Pay later" but do not submit payment.
Please submit a statement of no more than 500 words (in English) in which you describe:
- the dates you attended the French School and degree(s) awarded
- your full name at the time you attended
- how you learned about the 2-week Alumni program
- how you have been using your French since you last attended the French School
- any additional information that you think might be of interest to us
Online Language Assessment (optional)
If you are unsure of your current French level and would like to be sure that you are ready for participation in this graduate program, you may ask to complete the online placement exam. Please contact the program coordinator for instructions.
Address for Submitting Materials
14 Old Chapel Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
Please Note: If you would rather register through the mail or by phone, you may contact Sheila Schwaneflugel at email@example.com or 802.443.5526 for assistance.
Apply Now >>
The application for our 2016 summer sessions will be available on November 1, 2015.