Commonly Used Forms

 Below is a listing of commonly used forms in HR. The list includes benefits forms, however you can also review a list of ONLY benefits forms here.

Workers Comp

Payroll & Tax


 Medical, Dental, RX and Vision

 Flexible Spending Accounts


Life Insurance

Education Funding - Staff

Education Funding - Employee or Spouse



 Leaving Middlebury


Voluntary Self-Identification of Veteran Status

As a federal contractor, Middlebury College must comply with the reporting requirements of Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1972 (VEVRAA).  In order to do so it is necessary to provide employees with the opportunity to complete a voluntary self-identification survey regarding veteran status.  This survey is available via Banner Web.

To complete the survey, please follow these steps:

  1. Sign in to Banner Web at :
  2. Select the Personal Information Tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Scroll down and select Veterans Classification. Instructions for completing the survey are included on the web page.

All responses will be kept confidential. You are under no obligation to respond and the information provided will only be used for required reporting.

For more information regarding reporting obligations and programs for supporting Veteran Employment please visit the following link:

For assistance completing the survey please contact Human Resources.

Contact Information-

Human Resources
Marble Works
152 Maple St.
Suite 101
Suite 203 (Benefits)
Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone 802-443-5465
Fax: 802-443-2920
Benefits Fax: 802-443-2058