In PeopleAdmin, hiring managers and search committee members assigned to a specific posting have the ability to view applicant information.
Please complete the following steps:
- Log in to PeopleAdmin. Need help?
- Select the Hiring Manager or Search Committee user group (this is the drop-down field below your name).
- Navigate to the Applicant Tracking System module by clicking on the three ellipses in the upper left hand section of your screen and above the Middlebury logo.
- Click on the Postings tab at the top of your screen. All of your active job postings should now be listed at the bottom of the screen. Click on the posting for which you wish to review candidates.
- Click on the Applicants tab.
- Click on the applicant record that you wish to review.
- Repeat steps for each applicant record.
Hiring Managers: Please see the section on Applicant Status Updates to change the status of your applicants based on the results of your review.