The safety and well-being of students abroad is extremely important to us.
The following information and resources are intended to guide students and parents on health and safety issues related to study abroad.
- U.S. State Department Travel Warnings and Country Information
- U.S. State Department Traveler’s Checklist
- U.S. State Department Information for U.S. Students Abroad
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- SAFETI Clearinghouse
- Resources in the Event of Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, and/or Interpersonal Violence/Misconduct
- Study Abroad: How to get there…and back
Emergency Contact Information
In case of an emergency during which families are unable to reach students, please contact us.