For Current Updates on COVID-19:

ID Cards (MiddCard)

The MiddCard is an official form of identification at Middlebury College. You should protect the card just like a driver's license or credit card.

Please go to Human Resources in the Marble Works when you arrive on campus.  After completing the necessary paperwork there, complete the form on the Public Safety website to submit your photo. Please review the guidelines about submitting the photo before uploading.  To get your ID, please go to the Department of Public Safety during their business service counter hours.  Your ID is required to use the library, College athletic facilities, to gain admission to certain College functions, and to access College buildings in which students may reside.

Academic Administration
Old Chapel
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753