I'm thinking about medical/dental/vet school. What should I do?

Most health professional programs don't require you to complete a specific major to be considered for admission, however they may require completion of a specific series of courses. Generally they ask for: 2 courses in Biology, 4 Chemistry courses, 2 Mathematics courses, 2 Physics courses and 1 year of English. You should talk with a health professions advisor at the Health Professions Office early in your Middlebury career to make sure you are on track.


I'm thinking about law school. What should I do?

Information about pre-law advising can be found in the Pre-Professional Programs section of the Academic Options page or from the Career Services Office.



I really want to be a teacher. What should I do?

If you wish to become an elementary or secondary teacher you should pursue a minor in education studies along with your major. Information about this can be found through Education Studies.