Library and Information Services (LIS)
Research and Technology Help
- Biology Research Guide - Start your research here.
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- LIS Liaison - Wendy Shook, Science Data Librarian , Armstrong Library 206, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, 802.443.5799, email@example.com
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Biology representative is Vickie Backus, Senior Associate in Science Instruction in Biology, McCardell Bicentennial Hall 432, 802.443.5647, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.