Library and Information Services (LIS)
Research and Technology Help
- Chemistry Research Guide - Start your research here.
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- LIS Liaison - Wendy Shook, Science Data Librarian, Armstrong Library 206, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, 802.443.5799, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Chemistry and Biochemistry representative isRick bunt, Associate Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Department Chair, McCardell Bicentennial Hall 550, 802.443.2559, email@example.com.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.