Library and Information Services (LIS)
Research and Technology Help
- Research Guides - Start your research at the Physics Guide and the Astronomy Guide
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- LIS Liaison - Wendy Shook, Science Data Librarian, 206 Armstrong Library, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, 802.443.5799, email@example.com.
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Physics representative is Noah Graham.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.