At Middlebury, your ticket is more than just a slip of paper. It's your pass to classical, jazz, and world music concerts, plays, dance performances, and more. A ticket will get you into rock concerts, hockey games, and many other events. The Box Office offers more than event tickets—you can send someone a birthday cake or holiday wreath, register for Winter Term workshops, or reserve a seat for break buses. We also have many gift certificates to choose from. Check out how the Box Office can get you all the good stuff at Midd. Go to the Online Box Office>>
BUT there’s a whole lot of FREE around here. Half of the 300+ arts events every year at Middlebury are free and open to the public. Come see for yourself—it won't cost you a penny. Learn more about free and low-cost ticket programs for Middlebury students>>
Ticket Ordering Options:
Order By Phone
Order In Person
McCullough Box Office
Monday–Friday, 10:00 AM**–6:00 PM
**Open at 8:30 AM on Opening Days
Mahaney Center for the Arts Box Office
Monday–Friday, 8:30 AM–5:00 PM
One hour prior to ticketed events at the venue
All ticket sales are final. All performances and programs are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Will Call?
Will Call is the industry term for "pick up at the box office." Will call ticket pickup usually has it own lines at the Box Office of the venue.
When a performance is listed as sold-out we are often able to accommodate a few additional patrons due to last minute cancellations, no-shows or added seats. Seating is not guaranteed, but if you follow the Paid Wait List procedures listed below, chances are very good you’ll get in to see that sold-out show. Just because we’re sold-out doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
Here’s how it works:
- One hour before show time the Box Office will open and a Paid Wait List will be offered for that show only and in person only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your name and payment at the Box Office window to be added to the Paid Wait List.
- Any house or cancelled tickets will be released beginning at 10 minutes prior to curtain to those on the wait list.
- You are welcome to wait in the lobby, if you leave the building, be sure to return to the theatre no later than 10 minutes before show time.
- At show time the House Manager will assess seats for no-show availability and call on Paid Wait-Listed patrons in the order in which they arrived.
- If seating is not available for that performance, you will be refunded the ticket price.