Winter Term Workshops
Here's your chance to broaden your horizons and/or develop a new interest! This January is your big opportunity to participate in Winter Term Workshops offered by Student Activities. Be sure to take advantage of this year's series of non-credit workshops—open to the entire College community—and make the most of Winter Term.
Workshop Registration Information:
Registration is closed.
Register for the workshop(s) of your choice starting Monday, November 26 through Sunday, December 9 (or until the courses fill up) online through the Box Office go/boxoffice and avoid the lines! OR sign up in person at the McCullough Student Center Box Office during normal Box Office hours. First come, first serve.
- Workshop fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Courses begin January 7 and end on February 1, 2013.
- There is no wait list for workshops.
- In order to pay facilitators and allow for the advance purchase of materials, refunds are granted for academic scheduling conflicts only. Proof of class registration is required. You may not attend the first workshop and still receive a refund. Deadline: January 8, 2013
- Asterisked workshops are offered for P.E. credit; you must attend at least 7 hours to receive the PE Credit.
- See the Student Activities staff if you have any questions.
The information in the catalog is subject to change!
If you have additional questions, contact Student Activities at 802-443-3103.