Continuing the tradition of the oldest student-run Winter Carnival in the nation
The 92nd Annual Middlebury College Winter Carnival will be held from February 12-15, 2015.
For the last 91 years the students of Middlebury have gathered in the cold of winter for three days of fun, frolic and snow! Join the festivities at the bonfire, fireworks, snow sculptures, ice show, comedy club and the carnival ball. And, of course, make sure to get up to the mountain to cheer on Midd’s skiers. Go Panthers!
General Public: Admission to the ski events is free. Tickets for the Ice Show are available online at the Box Office website or with cash or check at the door.
Middlebury College Students Only: Tickets for the Comedy Club, and the Winter Carnival Ball are available online for Middlebury College students only at Box Office website. Please note that these events usually sell out and tickets may not be available the night of the show. Ticket prices will be higher at the door.
For more information about these events, contact the Middlebury College Box Office x6433.
Schedule of Traditional Events:
· Wednesday, 2/11 – Carnival Kick-Off Dinner at Proctor & Ross
· Thursday, 2/12 – Snow Sculpture Competition
· Thursday, 2/12 – Bonfire & Fireworks – 8-10pm (Fireworks at 9pm)
· Thursday, 2/12 – Comedian: Jay Larson – Wilson Hall – 10:00pm
· Friday, 2/13 – Snow Sculpture Competition
· Friday, 2/13 – Ski Races at The Snow Bowl
· Friday, 2/13 – MMC’s Northern Lights – Voter Lawn – 2pm
· Friday, 2/13 – Historical Footage of Winter Carnival Screening with hot chocolate and mulled wine – Crossroads – 4:30pm
· Friday, 2/13 – Cloud Nothings & Vacationer Concert – Wilson Hall – 8:00pm
· Saturday, 2/14 – Snow Sculpture Competition
· Saturday, 2/14 – Ski Races at The Snow Bowl
· Saturday, 2/14 – Ice Show – Kenyon Arena – 2pm
· Saturday, 2/14 – Hot Chocolate Bar – Crossroads – 3pm
· Saturday, 2/14 – Winter Carnival Ball with DJ Clinton Sparks – Nelson Arena - 10pm-2am
· Sunday, 2/15 – Carnival Finale Brunch in Proctor & Ross
· Sunday, 2/15 – Ice Show – Kenyon Arena – 2pm