The four types of courses that students will pursue in Israel are
- Modern Hebrew Language (4 hours of Modern Hebrew per week);
- A Guided Independent Study Project (in Hebrew);
- A BGU Overseas Student Program (OSP) course (in English)
- * A credit-bearing internship.
Local faculty from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev are hired to supervise students' internships and Independent Study Projects. The program offers a diverse curriculum allowing students to choose courses that advance their academic and linguistic objectives.
Click Here for a list of available disciplines in Israel.
* Students from colleges/universities other than Middlebury who are not allowed by their university to receive credit for an internship will take two OSP courses instead of one.