These tasks will be available in Oracle HCM on the “Me” tab under the “Onboarding Module”.
- This task will direct you to review and acknowledge important employment paperwork.
Benefit Enrollment (if applicable)
- This task will bring you to the page where you can begin enrollment in your benefits. Here you will select your coverage, add your beneficiary contact, and any contacts you plan to cover. For any questions regarding benefits, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This task can be completed beginning on your first day of employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Status Verification
- This task will ask you to attest to your compliance of Middlebury’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. If you need to request a medical exemption, please complete this form and attach it to the task in Oracle. If you need to request a religious exemption please complete and submit this electronic form.
- This task will bring you to the page where you will review and edit (if needed) your contact information. You can also add other addresses and phone numbers in this section as well by clicking the “Add” button.
Family & Emergency Contact
- This task will ask you to update and/or add your emergency contact(s).
Health Declaration (VT Employees Only)
- This task will ask you to complete the Health Declaration form. You may complete the form electronically and upload it to the Oracle onboarding task. All employees working in Vermont need to complete this form.
I-9 Sections 1 & 2
- The form I9 is required under federal law and must be completed on or before your first day of employment. You should receive an email from HireRight by your start date with instructions for completing section 1 of your I-9. If you do not see this invitation please check your spam/junk folder. To complete section 2 of your I-9 please visit one of our office within 3 days of your start date with original, hard copies of your documents. We cannot accept photos or scans of documents. A list of acceptable documents may be found here. Failure to complete your I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification before the end of the third day will result in a Stop Work Order and you will not be eligible to continue working.
- This task will bring you to the page with your personal information details. Please review and edit appropriate data as needed.
- This task will direct you to your required trainings. Instructions for completing these trainings in Oracle may be found here. We recommend clearing your browser cache prior to beginning these trainings to ensure all course progress is saved correctly.
Sign up for Direct Deposit of your Paycheck
- This task will bring you to the page where you will input your direct deposit information. Instructions for adding direct deposit may be found here.
- This task will direct you to the page where you will update your tax and withholding information. Instructions for completing this task may be found here. You may complete this task beginning on your first day of employment.