Rehired Staff and Faculty
Before You Start
- Review Welcome Email. Expect an email titled, “Onboarding Next Steps” from Oracle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Access your Middlebury Email account.
- If you already have an active Middlebury email account: You should be able to log in with your existing credentials. If you need to reset your password, instructions can be found here.
- If you do not already have an active Middlebury email account: You will receive an email from the “Helpdesk” with subject “Welcome to Middlebury – Account Activation Information Enclosed.” Follow the instructions in the email to activate your account and set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Log into Oracle HCM with your Middlebury credentials and complete critical onboarding tasks. Instructions for logging in are available here. HCM is our HR Information System, used for storing employment info, processing payroll, etc. Once logged into Oracle Navigate to the “Me” tab in Oracle, click on “Show More” under Quick Actions and click on “Onboarding Tasks”. More information about onboarding tasks may be found here.
Your Next Step
- Complete your I9. Expect an email from HireRight titled “Middlebury College Employment Eligibility (I-9) Form”. Use the link to complete Section 1 of the I9 on or before your first day of employment. Then visit Human Resources by your third day of employment to complete Section 2 of the I9 employment verification as required by federal law. Click here for a list of acceptable Section 2 documents. We can only accept original copies no scans or pictures.
*Some returning employees may not need to complete the I9 if returning in a certain timeframe. If you do receive the invitation from HireRight you are required to complete the I9.
Your First Week
- Complete Onboarding Tasks in Oracle HCM
- For information on parking and IDs please visit the Self-Services page
- Contact Human Resources
- Contact GMHEC Shared Services for questions regarding benefits and payroll
- Review Oracle Training Modules