An important component of laboratory safety is to ensure that all lab workers are properly trained.
Anyone working in Middlebury’s Science Building, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, who has access to the building outside of regular business hours, must complete the on-line MBH Hazard Awareness Training; this provides important information related to hazards that may be encountered in certain areas of the building, as well as appropriate emergency response measures.
Fall Drop In Sessions
• Friday, September 15, 2023 12:20 - 1:20 pm, MBH 104
• Tuesday, September 19, 2023 12:30 - 1:30 pm, MBH 438
• Wednesday, September 27, 2023 4:30 - 5:30 pm, MBH 104
• Friday, September 29, 2023 12:20 – 1:20 pm, MBH 104
Sciences Personnel Self-Service
Sciences personnel include faculty, staff, and students who work or study in the sciences in McCardell Bicentennial Hall laboratories.
- Midd Sciences MBH Hazard Awareness Training
- Midd Sciences Field Safety Training
- Midd Sciences Formaldehyde Safety Training
- Midd Sciences TA & RA Lab Safety Training
- Midd Sciences Laser Safety Training
Non-Sciences Personnel Self-Service
Non-sciences personnel include faculty, staff, and students from across campus who may periodically visit McCardell Bicentennial Hall.
- Non-Science Personnel MBH Hazard Awareness Training
- MBH Safety Info for Non-Science Personnel and Contractors
Contractors include outside vendors and service providers who visit McCardell Bicentennial Hall.