Skip to content
Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Research by Subject: Math - Start your research here.
- Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the library.
- Technology Support - Help documents and contacts.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
- LIS Liaison- Have a question about LIS? Ask your liaison. The Math liaison is Bryan Carson, Web Services & Systems Librarian, Library 215, (802) 443-5341, email@example.com
- Advisory Groups:
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Mathematics representative is Bill Peterson, Professor of Mathematics, Warner Hall 313, (802) 443-5417, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.