Research and Technology Help
- Research Guides- Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry.
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- LIS Liaison - Carrie Macfarlane, Science Librarian and Head of Reference and Instruction, Armstrong Library 206, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, 802.443.5018, email@example.com.
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Molecular Biology and Biochemistry representative is Roger Sandwick, Associate Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry, McCardell Bicentennial Hall 451, 802.443.3496, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.