Information Technology Services (ITS) provides learning opportunities for staff, faculty, and students to acquire or improve their technology skills. This page describes our offerings.
In Person Workshops
- Open ITS workshops
- Taught by our staff on a variety of technology-related topics
- LinkedIn Learning
- This online video-based training resource is available 24/7. Explore a wide variety of topics such as technology, leadership skills, career-building, photography, and body language.
- Helpdesk Knowledge Base
- You’ll find tech-related “how to” information here.
- Information Security and Privacy Awareness Resources
- Learn about your responsibilities and how to keep your devices and data secure.
- Gartner Core IT Research for Higher Education
- Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Explore their online research database.
Several of our service points can offer assistance to individuals on a drop-in basis or consultations by appointment, resources permitting. Use the Ask About Training button below to inquire.
Don’t see what you need? Ask us!
Please submit a request if you are looking for other training topics or specific “how to” information for yourself or a group.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753