Public Computers on Campus
There are computers, both Macs and PCs, that are available for general use across campus:
- Axinn 105 (Apple)
- Davis Family Library - Public Computers
- Davis Family Library 140
- Davis Family Library 220 (Wilson Media Lab) (Apple)
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 117
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall - Armstrong 161
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall - Armstrong Library
- Munroe Hall 208
- Sunderland 122
- Sunderland 202 (Apple)
- Apporto Virtual Computer Lab (usage details)
View the list of software applications available at each location and details concerning scheduling, room capacity, features, etc.
Note: Guests will need to obtain a password from the library circulation desk in order to use computers. This password changes daily.
In addition to the public printers on campus, many offices and departments have shared network printers. These can be added to the printer list on any computer. Refer to how to install and use network printers for more information.
In addition to computers and printers, there are a number of scanners available for general use around campus. They can even be used to convert multiple objects into a single PDF file.
Scanners are available in the areas listed below. Click on a location to see where the scanners can be found.
* indicates scanners connected to Mac computers
# indicates the Digital Media Tutors are available to assist
- Axinn Center 105: 1*
- Davis Family Library 220—Wilson Media Lab: 4 (1 for oversize objects)*#
- Davis Family Library—Main level: 2
- Sunderland Language Center 202: 2
Please see our section on Telephone Services.
Smart classrooms provide the necessary equipment for video and computer projection. Some of these classrooms include built-in desktop computers, but all of them are ready for a laptop connection. To learn more about the equipment available in a room and how to use it, click on its location in the list below.
- Atwater Commons
- Axinn Center
- Center for the Arts
- Chellis House
- Davis Family Library
- Freeman International Center
- Gifford Hall
- Johnson Memorial Building
- LaForce Hall
- Le Chateau
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall
- Munroe Hall
- Old Chapel
- Pearsons Hall
- Robert A. Jones House
- Ross Commons
- Sunderland Language Center
- Twilight Hall
- Warner Hall
- Wright Memorial Theatre
ITS provides funding for primary user computers as well as lab, classroom and public computers. ITS also procures and manages computers purchased with funds from non-ITS sources. ITS strives to provide the tools our customers need for their work. For more detailed information on our computing equipment policy, please see our policy page.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753