May 17, 2021
Dear Language Schools Students (Summer 2021 In-person students ONLY),
You are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by June 10 and provide documentation as soon as you receive it.
Please upload a photo of your COVID-19 vaccine record showing a completed vaccination series to the Student Health Portal using the instructions below. If you have received a partial vaccination at this point, please upload this record as soon as possible and submit your completed vaccination series once you receive the final dose.
- Log into the Student Health Portal.
- Select Not Registered? Register and enter your Middlebury student ID number, birthdate, and security information.
- Once you have registered in the portal, you will receive an email at your Middlebury account with a link to complete the registration process (If you have questions about setting up your Middlebury email account, please refer to directions from Information Technology Services). This link is only valid for 20 minutes. From the link, you will create a password and then be able to access the portal. If you have any problems accessing your student health portal, you can email email@example.com or call 802-443-5135.
- Once you have completed your vaccine/vaccine series, please take a photo of or scan your COVID-19 vaccine record, then upload it via your Student Health Portal.
- Identify your document “type” as Immunization record. Health Services staff will then enter the vaccine and dates into your immunization record.
- If you need to be exempted from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, go to the Health Services Forms and download the ‘COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Form.’ Please complete the exemption form according to instructions provided and upload as follows: select Document type – Immunization exemption. Your exemption will then be recorded.
If despite your best efforts, you cannot access the COVID-19 vaccine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance on how best to receive the vaccine in Vermont upon arrival.
Molly Baker, Director of Enrollment