For the Spring of 2021, the Library will not be loaning out thesis carrels. Locker keys can still be requested for pickup via the process outlined at go/paging.
- Library materials must be checked out at the Circulation Desks (via a paging request; see go/paging) before storing in a locker or carrel
- Library-use-only materials may not be stored in carrels and lockers and will be returned to the shelves if found
- Lockers and Carrels are subject to regular inspection
- Alumni are not eligible to check out a carrel key
- Lockers and carrels will be cleared of contents if key is not returned by the due date
- If removed, personal belongings will be placed in the lost and found
- If removed, library materials will be checked-in and re-shelved
- If you lose your key, please notify the circulation desk. The replacement charge is $20.
- Request a locker via MIDCAT at go/paging. Lockers are available on a first come, first served basis and are a semester long loan.
- Locker keys may be renewed the same way you would renew a book.
- At the end of the loan, remove all personal effects and return the key to the circulation desk.
Academic Year, Spring 2021, no thesis carrels are available for loan.
There are 24 faculty carrels (in 3 suites) are located in the Davis Family Library. They may be reserved on a rolling basis through the Office of the Dean of Faculty.