For the Fall of 2020, the Library will not be loaning out thesis carrels. Locker keys can still be requested for pickup via the process outlined at go/paging.
- Library materials must be checked out at the Circulation Desks (via a paging request; see go/paging) before storing in a locker or carrel
- Library-use-only materials may not be stored in carrels and lockers and will be returned to the shelves if found
- Lockers and Carrels are subject to regular inspection
- Alumni are not eligible to check out a carrel key
- Lockers and carrels will be cleared of contents if key is not returned by the due date
- If removed, personal belongings will be placed in the lost and found
- If removed, library materials will be checked-in and re-shelved
- If you lose your key, please notify the circulation desk. The replacement charge is $20.
- Request a locker via MIDCAT at go/paging. Lockers are available on a first come, first served basis and are a semester long loan.
- Locker keys may be renewed the same way you would renew a book.
- At the end of the loan, remove all personal effects and return the key to the circulation desk.
Academic Year - Fall 2020 - NO thesis carrels are available for loan.
There are 24 faculty carrels (in 3 suites) are located in the Davis Family Library. They may be reserved on a rolling basis through the Office of the Dean of Faculty.