How to Give Your Students Access
To make the tutorial available to your students, add the tutorial to the Course Hub for your class. This will make it easier for you to learn who has, and who has not, taken the tutorial.
Go to Course Hub and log in.
- Find your class and click Manage Resources.
- Click Add a resource.
- Click Shared Canvas Resource.
- Choose Academic Integrity Tutorial.
- Click Save. A link to the tutorial will be added to your Course Hub.
- If this is the first time you are using Canvas, you might want to leave the Course Hub and log in to Canvas to confirm that your Administrative Notifications are set to off (Canvas > Account > Notifications > Alerts > Administrative Notifications > "x - Do not send me anything"). If Administrative Notifications are turned on, you might receive messages when people access the tutorial.
How to See the Results
Option 1: Check the results independently.
To see how your class responded to each question, follow the instructions here: Once I publish my quiz, what kinds of quiz statistics are available. For each question, you'll see a report of how many students answered correctly.
If you would like to know who has taken the tutorial, click on the "Student Analysis" button. This will produce a list in spreadsheet format.
For advice on navigating the tutorial and viewing student responses, contact Canvas staff. Canvas support is available every day at all hours. After you've logged into Canvas, you should see a "Help" button in the lower left. This will lead you to options for online help, live chat, or phone support. (You must log in to Canvas first because the "Help" button will generate different options depending on the role of the user.)
Option 2: We will email you the results.
Please contact us if you would like a summary of who has taken the tutorial and/or a report on how your students performed. To ensure a response by a specific time (for example, a class discussion), provide at least one week’s notice.