Fall Housing Process
Overview of the Process
- Log into your housing portal, and complete your application(s) under the “Applications” tab.
- Form roommate groups of up to eight (8) people that you want to live with or near, or be your own group of one. Creating roommate groups gives you the option of selecting individual spaces near your friends or selecting from a variety of small houses, suites, doubles and singles up to eight beds.
- Brainstorm a list of at least 10-15 different housing options and preferences in case your first choices are not available.
- Applications for the various room selection processes are now open, and all have different due dates. Be sure to identify the dates relevant to you in the Important Dates list.
- Students will receive a randomly generated time slot and will be able to log into the housing portal and select space to live.
Room Draw Schedule by Class Year
Students participate in room draws based on their term of matriculation; this allows students to continue to participate with their peer groups. Transfers participate based on their graduation year.
- Senior Status = Matriculated on or before the 2021 spring term
- Junior Status = Matriculated on or before the 2022 spring term
- Sophomore Status = Matriculated on or before the 2023 spring term
Please check your information on Banner Web and contact the Office of the Registrar if you feel your information is incorrect.
Calendar and Important Dates
Please see the housing calendar to determine when applications for each of these processes will be accepted and the important dates attached to each selection.
Room Selection by Class Years
Review the housing selection process.
Special Housing Groups
Review the options for special housing groups:
Any student active for the fall term and not assigned a bed by the end of the room draw processes will be housed during the Open Draw, which takes place in August.