Library and Information Services (LIS)
Research and Technology Help
- Research Guides - Biology, Psychology.
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- LIS Links - Library and technology information and advice.
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- LIS Liaison - Carrie Macfarlane, Science Librarian and Head of Reference and Instruction, Armstrong Library 206, McCardell Bicentennial Hall, 802.443.5018, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sciences Faculty LIS Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty. The Neuroscience representative is Jason Arndt, Associate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience Program Director, McCardell Bicentennial Hall 276, 802.443.3404, email@example.com.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.