Dear Members of the Class of 2021 entering in February,
Welcome, and congratulations on your acceptance! We are looking forward to your arrival in February of 2018. For any student joining us in February, whether you are a new student, transfer student or an exchange student, below are some February Orientation basics to help you start your journey here.
- The February Orientation program is 5 days long
- Click here to view last year's February Orientation schedules for students and families
- Orientation starts with move-in day on Wednesday February 7, 2018
- During orientation you’ll start to get to know people in your Commons and your incoming class, meet with your advisor, and register for classes.
- If you have family joining you, we have orientation programming for families starting on Wednesday February 7th - Thursday February 8th at noon.
Use the links below and to the left to learn more about what to expect during Orientation. If you have questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 802-443-3103.
Please read the descriptions of the February Pre-Arrival Checklist to become familiar with your due dates.
We offer optional orientation trips in February for new students. There are outdoor orientation trips and community engagement trips. Registration for the trips will start in late November.
You will receive several mailings and emails from the College over the course of the next few months. We will post all of those documents here for easy reference.
Check out what current Febs have to say about their Feb Experience.
Discover the variety of resources and services Middlebury has to offer students.