MA or DML degree candidates should follow these instructions to reactivate their application to their ongoing degree program. Those who are newly applying to a graduate degree or non-degree program should select “Graduate Level, New Applicants (MA and DML)”.
- Log on to the online application using your email and password when you previously applied/attended. If you are unsure of the email address you used, contact your School’s Assistant Director.
- If you do not remember your password, select Forgot Password and an email will be sent with a link to create a new password.
- Select Graduate Level - Returning Students (MA or DML).
- You do not need to pay the application fee.
- You do not need to resubmit recommendation/s.
- You do not need to resubmit copies of official transcripts unless additional course work has been completed.