UpNext is our dynamic career exploration series.
Each UpNext event brings alumni in a specific industry to campus to give students an insider’s understanding of that industry, available career paths, and info about roles and skills necessary to enter future jobs and internships.
Students also get first-hand look into the personal career paths of participating alumni from the Middlebury Professional Networks (MPNs).
Each multiday event might include the following:
- One-on-one résumé reviews or mock interview sessions with students and alumni (sign up required in Handshake).
- Alumni Panel in which these professionals discuss the industry and emerging trends/dynamics.
- Smaller info sessions to talk about specific industries, companies, and/or opportunities therein.
- Academic interactions through class visits
- Posted internship and job opportunities in that industry.
Past UpNext Events
- Data Analytics (March 2020)
- Life Sciences (March 2019)
- Consulting (March 2019)
- Careers in Consulting (March 2018)
- Communications (Advertising, PR, and Marketing) (November 2017)
- Media and Entertainment (March 2017)
- Energy (December 2016)
- Consulting (September 2016)
- Teaching (October 2015)
- Consulting (September 2015)
- International Development (November 2014)