This module includes video and reference guides to show you how to complete time entry. Non-exempt employees will use this function to enter their hours worked for each pay period.
On completion of this module, you’ll be able to:
- Enter and submit time correctly for any scenario
- View and edit existing time cards
- Check the status of an existing time card
- Correct a time card that was already processed
- Time Card: where a non-exempt employee reports their hours for a specific bi-weekly pay period.
- Shift Differential: increased pay for hours worked during designated evening or night shifts.
- Absence Plan: Leave time balance types (CTO, SLR, etc.).
- Save and Close: Use to save progress on a task, to return to later.
- Time Card Period: The range of dates included a given time card.
Business Process Overview:
- Non-exempt (hourly paid) employees will report hours worked in bi-weekly time cards.
- Managers will approve time cards to ensure timely and correct payments.
- If you work in multiple positions within a pay period, you will enter your hours all in one time card, not separate time cards.
- Absences are not entered directly in your time card. Absences are requested, approved and processed through the Absence Management app.
- Employees will enter start and stop times, not quantities.
- Shift differentials will be calculated automatically.