Middlebury College does not have our own School Abroad in Israel. Students who wish to study in Israel can apply to any of the four major universities:

Hebrew University in Jerusalem

Tel Aviv University

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

Haifa University

*Please note: Students who study abroad in Israel must have successfully completed a minimum of one year (101-102-103) of Hebrew at Middlebury prior to studying abroad and are required to take the Ulpan in Israel. IGS majors must have completed through Hebrew 201.


Middlebury School in Jordan


Middlebury School in Morocco