Learning Goals for the Music Major
Students who successfully complete the major in music will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
1. Experience with the creative process in music.
2. The ability to apply historical knowledge at or above the 200 level.
3. The ability to apply theoretical knowledge at or above the 200 level.
4. The ability to apply ethnomusicological knowledge at or above the 200 level.
5. The ability to integrate theoretical, historical, and ethnomusicological knowledge in their approach to music.