If you attend the Middlebury summer programs (Language Schools or School of the Environment), you are able to utilize the Center for Careers and Internships (CCI). Services include the following:
- Career Advising & Resume Reviews
- Networking through MiddNet (a searchable database of 7,500+ Middlebury alumni and parents who have volunteered to be a resource to students and fellow alumni about careers and career networking. You must register using your middlebury.edu email address.)
- Liberal Arts Career Network (LACN) database You can search hundreds of jobs and internships in this database that is shared by 35 top liberal arts colleges, including Middlebury.
- Online Resources with tips on resumes, networking, interviews and more.
- Job Listings and On-campus Recruiting Events
If you have any questions, please contact CCI at email@example.com or 802.443.5100. CCI is located in the Adirondack House.
During the summer in Vermont, there will be an open house, a workshop to help you market your foreign language skills, and employer information sessions. You may also schedule appointment(s) to work on your resume or receive career advising.
Download the 2016 Career Services Events/Information for Vermont.