If you attend the Middlebury summer programs (Language Schools or School of the Environment), you are able to utilize the Center for Careers and Internships (CCI). Services include the following:
- Career Advising & Resume Reviews
- Networking through MiddNet (a searchable database of 7,500+ Middlebury alumni and parents who have volunteered to be a resource to students and fellow alumni about careers and career networking. You must register using your middlebury.edu email address.)
- Liberal Arts Career Network (LACN) database You can search hundreds of jobs and internships in this database that is shared by 35 top liberal arts colleges, including Middlebury.
- Online Resources with tips on resumes, networking, interviews and more.
- Job Listings and On-campus Recruiting Events
If you have any questions, please contact CCI at email@example.com or 802.443.5100. CCI is located in the Adirondack House.
During the summer in Vermont, there will be an open house, a career panel, and a workshop to help you market your foreign language skills. You may also schedule appointment(s) to work on your resume or receive career advising.
Find the most up-to-date detailed information about the Summer 2015 events on the Vermont campus.
Download the 2015 Career Services Events/Information for Vermont.