Health and Safety Information
Let’s work together to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Middlebury has ended its COVID-19 requirements for its campus in Vermont. Employees, students, and visitors should follow CDC guidance, state health department guidance, and their healthcare provider’s advice for prevention and treatment of the virus. Read Middlebury’s COVID-19 Updates here>>
Should event circumstances change, we will contact ticket holders and post updates via ArtsMail and our website.
Secure contactless mobile ticketing is available, to reduce physical touchpoints. More traditional ticket delivery options are also available. We recommend buying tickets ahead of time wherever possible to further reduce contact. For some performances, virtual streaming tickets are also available.
Seating for all Performances and Venues
- All venues are set to normal capacities.
- We will continue to have accessible seating reserved on the night of performance.
- College and student usher staff will be available to assist you or address your concerns.
- The house usually opens 30 minutes before the start of each event. Please do not arrive earlier than this time.
- Late seating is not guaranteed, so please leave ample time for parking and arrival.
- Please follow the instructions of our ushers and other MAC staff. Any visitors who do not follow these protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
Wash hands with soap and water as often as possible or use hand sanitizing stations. Stations are located throughout the building. High-touch areas will be fully sanitized as much as necessary. This will include:
- Cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces such as elevator buttons, handrails, door handles, and seats.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Restrooms are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
Middlebury follows or exceeds CDC recommendations for air-circulation, turnover rates, and air filtration. All performance space ventilation systems have been reviewed and filtration has been upgraded. The systems continue to be regularly cleaned and maintained.
Visitors who require an accommodation for any of the above requirements should contact email@example.com or 802-443-6433 before your visit to discuss your needs. We are committed to making our facilities and programs accessible to all members of our community and we welcome feedback in achieving that goal.