Go to the Online Box Office>>
At Middlebury, your ticket is more than just a slip of paper. It’s your pass to classical, jazz, and world music concerts, plays, dance performances, and more. A ticket will get you into rock concerts, hockey games, and many other events.
Box Office Update, Summer 2021
The Box Office is currently staffed in the Mahaney Art Center, M-F from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. We welcome phone calls and emails from the community, students are welcome to visit in person. Phone 802-443-3168 or email email@example.com for assistance.
We continue to post new features to the Mahaney Arts Center’s Digital Stages project, so be sure to check it out if you haven’t already.
Whole Lot of Free
There’s a whole lot of FREE around here. Half of the 300+ arts events every year at Middlebury are free and open to the public. Come see for yourself—it won’t cost you a penny.
Learn more about free and low-cost ticket programs for Middlebury students.
Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Find GPS information and driving directions.
- Free parking for the Mahaney Arts Center (Robison Hall, Seeler Studio Theatre, Dance Theatre, Museum of Art) is available curbside on Route 30 or in the Arts Center parking lot on Porter Field Road. For other venues, parking may be limited. See more information about visitor parking.
- Several transportation options are available locally.
Policies and Guidelines
Be sure to review our straightforward policies and guidelines for ticketing and event attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Call is the industry term for “pick up at the box office.” Will call ticket pickup usually has it own lines at the Box Office of the venue.
When a performance is listed as sold-out we are often able to accommodate a few additional patrons due to last minute cancellations, no-shows, or added seats. Seating is not guaranteed, but if you follow the Paid Wait List procedures listed below, chances are very good you’ll get in to see that sold-out show. Just because we’re sold out doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
Here’s how it works:
- One hour before show time, the Box Office will open and a Paid Wait List will be taken—for that show only, and in person only—on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your name and payment at the Box Office window to be added to the Paid Wait List.
- Any cancelled or returned tickets will be released to those on the wait list as they become available.
- You are welcome to wait in the lobby. If you leave the building, be sure to return to the box office no later than 10 minutes before show time.
- At show time, the House Manager will assess seats for no-show availability and call Paid Wait-Listed patrons in the order in which they arrived.
- If seating is not available for that performance, you will be refunded the ticket price.