Due to an outage with our third-party ticketing software see our recent Information Security Notice), we have moved online ticketing to our new EventBrite site for the rest of spring term 2023.
We are currently addressing an issue with our ticketing system. Please
We also welcome you to purchase tickets in person at the Mahaney Arts Center or over the phone at (802) 443-MIDD (6433), Tuesday-Friday, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM. We’ll also sell tickets at the door. Our box office will open one hour before curtain at the venue to serve you!
Please note that Performing Arts Series events will now be general admission. We apologize to those who previously purchased tickets with reserved seating. If you have specific seating needs related to accessibility, please contact Molly Andres. All others are encouraged to come early for the best choice of seats.
For Middlebury College students only. Thank you for your patience as we worked to get ticket sales for the SGA Break Buses back up and running.
For buses departing Middlebury on 3/18:
SGA Break Bus: MIDD to Burlington International Airport Tickets, Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 9:00 AM | Eventbrite
SGA Break Bus: MIDD to New York/New Jersey Tickets, Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
SGA Break Bus: MIDD to New Hampshire/Boston Tickets, Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite
For buses returning to Middlebury 3/26:
SGA Break Bus: New York/New Jersey to Middlebury Tickets, Sun, Mar 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite
SGA Break Bus: Boston/New Hampshire to Middlebury Tickets, Sun, Mar 26, 2023 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite
SGA Break Bus: Burlington International Airport to Middlebury Tickets, Sun, Mar 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM | Eventbrite
At Middlebury, a ticket is your pass to classical, jazz, and world music concerts, plays, dance performances, and more. A ticket will get you into rock concerts, hockey games, and many other events.
The Mahaney Arts Center Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM.* (Please note: the McCullough box office location is closed.)
For performances, the Box Office will also open one hour prior to curtain at the event venue.
*Closed during academic breaks. Dates may change.
Vaccinations and boosters (or valid medical or religious exemptions) are required for all events at the MAC. Masks are optional but welcome! Additional health and safety information here>>
For further information, please call 802-443-MIDD (6433) or email email@example.com.
Whole Lot of Free
There’s a whole lot of FREE around here. Half of the 300+ arts events every year at Middlebury are free and open to the public. Come see for yourself—it won’t cost you a penny.
Learn more about free and low-cost ticket programs for Middlebury students.
Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Find GPS information and driving directions.
- Free parking for the Mahaney Arts Center (Robison Hall, Seeler Studio Theatre, Dance Theatre, Museum of Art) is available curbside on Route 30 or in the Arts Center parking lot on Porter Field Road. For other venues, parking may be limited. See more information about visitor parking.
- Several transportation options are available locally.
Policies and Guidelines
Be sure to review our straightforward policies and guidelines for ticketing and event attendance.
Health and Safety Information
Let’s work together to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Vaccinations and boosters* required. Masks optional but welcome!
Additional health and safety information here.
All performances subject to change.
*or valid medical or religious exemptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is Will Call?
Will Call is the industry term for “pick up at the box office.” There is usually a separate line for Will Call ticket pickup at the Box Office of the venue.
Q How does the paid waiting list work?
When a performance is listed as sold-out we are often able to accommodate a few additional patrons due to last minute cancellations, no-shows, or added seats. Seating is not guaranteed, but if you follow the Paid Wait List procedures listed below, chances are very good you’ll get in to see that sold-out show. Just because we’re sold out doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
Here’s how it works:
- One hour before show time, the Box Office will open and a Paid Wait List will be taken—for that show only, and in person only—on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your name and payment at the Box Office window to be added to the Paid Wait List.
- Any cancelled or returned tickets will be released to those on the wait list as they become available.
- You are welcome to wait in the lobby. If you leave the building, be sure to return to the box office no later than 10 minutes before show time.
- At show time, the House Manager will assess seats for no-show availability and call Paid Wait-Listed patrons in the order in which they arrived.
- If seating is not available for that performance, you will be refunded the ticket price.