Go to the Online Box Office>>
At Middlebury, a ticket is your pass to classical, jazz, and world music concerts, plays, dance performances, and more. A ticket will get you into rock concerts, hockey games, and many other events.
Fall 2022 Information
Opening Days, September 2022:
For Performing Arts Series Society (PASS) members: Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00 AM
For Middlebury ID card holders: Tuesday, September 13 at 10:00 AM
For the general public: Thursday, September 15 at 10:00 AM
This fall, the Mahaney Arts Center Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM.* (Please note: the McCullough box office location is closed.)
For performances, the Box Office will also open one hour prior to curtain at the event venue.
*Closed November 23-28, and December 13-January 3. Dates may change.
The Box Office is always available online>>
Vaccinations and boosters (or valid medical or religious exemptions) are required for all events at the MAC. Masks are optional but welcome! Additional health and safety information here>>
For further information, please call 802-443-MIDD (6433) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whole Lot of Free
There’s a whole lot of FREE around here. Half of the 300+ arts events every year at Middlebury are free and open to the public. Come see for yourself—it won’t cost you a penny.
Learn more about free and low-cost ticket programs for Middlebury students.
Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Find GPS information and driving directions.
- Free parking for the Mahaney Arts Center (Robison Hall, Seeler Studio Theatre, Dance Theatre, Museum of Art) is available curbside on Route 30 or in the Arts Center parking lot on Porter Field Road. For other venues, parking may be limited. See more information about visitor parking.
- Several transportation options are available locally.
Policies and Guidelines
Be sure to review our straightforward policies and guidelines for ticketing and event attendance.
Health and Safety Information
Let’s work together to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Vaccinations and boosters* required. Masks optional but welcome!
Additional health and safety information here.
All performances subject to change.
*or valid medical or religious exemptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Call is the industry term for “pick up at the box office.” There is usually a separate line for Will Call ticket pickup at the Box Office of the venue.
When a performance is listed as sold-out we are often able to accommodate a few additional patrons due to last minute cancellations, no-shows, or added seats. Seating is not guaranteed, but if you follow the Paid Wait List procedures listed below, chances are very good you’ll get in to see that sold-out show. Just because we’re sold out doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
Here’s how it works:
- One hour before show time, the Box Office will open and a Paid Wait List will be taken—for that show only, and in person only—on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your name and payment at the Box Office window to be added to the Paid Wait List.
- Any cancelled or returned tickets will be released to those on the wait list as they become available.
- You are welcome to wait in the lobby. If you leave the building, be sure to return to the box office no later than 10 minutes before show time.
- At show time, the House Manager will assess seats for no-show availability and call Paid Wait-Listed patrons in the order in which they arrived.
- If seating is not available for that performance, you will be refunded the ticket price.