Frequently Asked Questions
Will Call is the industry term for “pick up at the box office.” There is usually a separate line for Will Call ticket pickup at the Box Office of the venue.
When a performance is listed as sold-out we are often able to accommodate a few additional patrons due to last minute cancellations, no-shows, or added seats. Seating is not guaranteed, but if you follow the Paid Wait List procedures listed below, chances are very good you’ll get in to see that sold-out show. Just because we’re sold out doesn’t mean you have to miss out!
Here’s how it works:
- One hour before show time, the Box Office will open and a Paid Wait List will be taken—for that show only, and in person only—on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your name and payment at the Box Office window to be added to the Paid Wait List.
- Any cancelled or returned tickets will be released to those on the wait list as they become available.
- You are welcome to wait in the lobby. If you leave the building, be sure to return to the box office no later than 10 minutes before show time.
- At show time, the House Manager will assess seats for no-show availability and call Paid Wait-Listed patrons in the order in which they arrived.
- If seating is not available for that performance, you will be refunded the ticket price.