When applying for opportunities, your résumé, cover letter, and application materials are your first impression.
This can help you land an interview, so it is important to detail your experience and accomplishments clearly and concisely.
- Review our Résumé and Cover Letter Guide for all majors and industries. It outlines suggestions for creating, formatting and organizing your content, and includes suggestions for word choices.
- Review your résumé and cover letter with a peer career advisor during Quick Questions.
- Refer to the Core Professional Competencies and be sure to highlight the skills you have gained during your experiences.
- Need to a CV instead of a résumé? Find out when to use a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- First-Year / First-Year
- First-Year or Sophomore / First-Year or Sophomore
- Nonprofit / Nonprofit
- Finance / Finance
- Education / Education
- Communications / Communications
- Consulting / Consulting
- Government / Government
- Legal / Legal
- Science / Science
- Math / Math
- MiddCore / MiddCore
- Athlete / Athlete
- Social Impact / Social Impact