Responsible Computing Courses
- CS 0451: Machine Learning (from Spring 2023)
- CS Requirements Checklist: A checklist summarizing the requirements for the various tracks in the CS major, as well as the CS joint major and the CS minor (as of 3/1/2018).
- Navigating the CS Major: A flow chart with prerequisites illustrating how to navigate the major.
Resources at Middlebury
- CS Wiki
- Provide Feedback about the CS departmental climate
- CS Student Clubs: Middle Endian and WICS++
- Library and ITS
- CTLR - Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research
- CCI - Center for Careers and Internships and Handshake
- CRA Conquer - CS research opportunities for undergraduates
- NSF REUs (Research Experiences for Undergraduates)
Research and Technology Help
- Computer Science Research Guide - Start your research here.
- Technology Support - Tech help guides and contacts.
- Armstrong Library - Location, contacts, and collection description for the science library.
- Library Links - Middlebury Library resources and policies.
- Library Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
Questions and Suggestions for LIS
- Library Liaison - Wendy Shook, Science Data Librarian, Armstrong Library 206, 802.443.5799, email@example.com.
Student Advisory Council
Meet your Student Advisory Council members.