Fall Housing Process
We have updated the room selection process to provide as much time as possible for students to plan and make informed decisions before the leave of absence deadline on July 6.
A full list of available spaces will be made available prior to the room selection process in July.
All applications need to be completed by July 6. You will not be able to change your application or group membership after that date.
Overview of the Process
- Log into your housing portal and complete the application process.
- Create a roommate group of up to eight (8) people that you want to live with or near, or be your own group of one. Forming roommate groups gives you the option of selecting individual spaces near your friends or selecting from a variety of small houses, suites, doubles and singles up to eight beds.
- Create a list of at least 10 different housing options and preferences in case your first choices are not available.
- Applications close on July 6 and individuals and groups will receive a time slot for their process on the date indicated below.
- Once your time slot arrives you will be able to log into the housing portal and select spaces to live.
Room Draw Schedule by Class Year
Students participate in room draws based on their term of matriculation; this allows students to continue to participate with their peer groups. Transfers participate based on their graduation year.
- Senior Status = Matriculated on or before the 2018 Spring Term
- Junior Status = Matriculated on or before the 2019 Spring Term
- Sophomore Status = Matriculated on or before the 2020 Spring Term
Please check your information on Banner Web and contact the Office of the Registrar if you feel your information is incorrect.
Calendar and Important Dates
Please see the housing calendar to determine when applications for each of these processes will be accepted and the important dates attached to each selection.
Room Selection by Class Years
Review the housing selection process.
Special Housing Groups
Review the options for special housing groups:
- Residential Life positions
- Academic and Special Interest Houses
- Off-Campus Living
- Social Houses
Any student active for the Fall Term and not assigned a bed by the end of the room draw processes will be housed during the Open Draw, which takes place in August.