COVID-19: Essential Information


In the event of an emergency (serious medical, fire, criminal act), call 9-1-1. Emergencies can also be reported to the Department of Public Safety (ext. 5911) or (802.443.5911), who will contact the fire department, police, or ambulance etc., if required.

More information on Emergency Response or what to do in an emergency is located on the College’s web site at or at go/er.


Academic Administration
Old Chapel
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753