Passport Grants Available

The Office of International Programs is pleased to announce the availability of Passport Grants to Middlebury undergraduates planning to study abroad who receive at least 50% of their tuition in the form of aid from Middlebury.

Grants are open to Middlebury 1st-year and 2nd-year students and applications are reviewed monthly (during the academic year).

You can apply for the grants here.

We welcome your questions at

Middlebury College offers need-based financial assistance to Middlebury College undergraduates only. 

Undergraduates from other institutions are encouraged to contact their home financial aid and/or study abroad offices to ascertain whether they are eligible to receive federal, state, or institutional aid to attend the Schools Abroad.

Students from colleges and universities other than Middlebury may apply for a $3,000 scholarship from Middlebury in memory of Jeffrey W. Cason.

Graduate students attending Schools Abroad are eligible to apply for aid through the Language Schools.

Students for whom the application fee presents a hardship may request an exemption from this by downloading this form, completing it, and returning it to

Scholarships and Other Funding

Please also see Scholarships and Other Funding for additional options for all students.