Below and in this section you’ll find helpful resources for your psychology studies.
Library Research Support
the Psychology Research Guide.
Forms and Worksheets
- Psychology Thesis Intent Form 2022 - 2023
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) form
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) form
- Undergraduate Research Office (URO) Funding form
- PSYC Degree Audit Checklist
Rosalin Liebeman-Riess Award $225
Established in 1996 by Marc Riess, former professor of psychology, in memory of his mother. Awarded to the graduating senior who shows the greatest promise to contribute to the treatment and cure of severe mental illness.
The Undergraduate Research Office oversees funds that support student research, senior work, academic conference participation, and mentored summer research with Middlebury faculty.
Student and Professional Organizations
Opportunities for engagement in the life of the department exist through organizations such as the the Student Advisory Council, as well as Psi Chi, the honor society in psychology.
Wider engagement in professional organizations and exploration of the field can be obtained through the following:
Each year more than half of the junior class at Middlebury College studies abroad in more than 40 countries at more than 90 different programs and universities.
- Psychology at Berkeley, an annual undergraduate publication
- IMPULSE, an undergraduate journal for neuroscience